9x60 Meteorite Spc Flooring ( SOLD BY BOX )
2 reasons to buy from us :
Meteorite Waterproof Flooring 9x60
|Each box covers :||22.75-Sf|
|Warranty :||25Year Limited Commercial Warranty|
|Width :||9 Inch|
|Length :||60 Inch|
|Wear Layer:||27 Mil
|Construction :||Ultra Pure Spc|
|Weight Per Box :||48.4 Lb|
|Finish Type :||(Eir) Embossed In Register|
General Flooring Maintenance
Here are some basic informations you need to know but for more detail please read maintenance guide specific for our product.
- Use a damp cloth to blot up spills as soon as they happen. Pay special attention to areas such as the kitchen, dining area, and bathrooms as they are more prone to harmful spills
- Sweep, dust, or vacuum with the hard surface attachment regularly to prevent dirt and debris from accumulating-this can scratch or dull your floor’s finish
- Every so often, clean the floor with product specifically made for your floor by lightly spraying the product on to a terry cloth or microfiber mop.
What to Avoid
- Do not vacuum with a beater bar as it may scratch or dent your floor
- Never use wax or oil based detergents-they may dull the finish or leave a greasy film making the floors slippery and harder to clean
- Never allow liquid to stand on your floor
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or strong ammoniated or chlorinated cleaners
- Do not use steam cleaners or buffing/polishing machines
- Protect your floor against direct sunlight or any intense source of artificial light, over time excessive light may discolor the floors. Block fade-causing UV rays with protective window coverings and rearrange rugs and furniture periodically to help your floor age evenly.
- Invest in quality floor mats to help trap grit and absorb moisture at entry points. Mats should also be placed in high traffic areas as way to reduce wear. Protective mats must be used for furniture or chairs with castors.
- Add non-staining protective pads to all furniture and chair legs for an extra layer of defense against indentations and scratches, replace them once they are worn or dirty. Generally, the heavier the object, the wider the floor protector-never slide furniture across the floor
- Keep your pet’s nails trimmed to prevent them from scratching the floor Maintain a normal indoor temperature throughout the year.
If an item that you wish to order a sample has more than one finish option, please leave us a note at check out page what finish you would like to receive. We usually ship 4x4 or 6x6 swatches for mosaic sample orders and 2-3 pcs of 3x6 or 4x4 for subway tiles and field tile orders. No Return on Sample Orders !
I know the sq. ft. area I want to tile. Calculate the number of tiles I need to order:
I know the size of the area I want to tile. Calculate the number of tiles I need to order:
You need units. We recommend that you order units (10% extra) to cover cuts and future repairs.