4 x 4 Tumbled Ivory Travertine Mosaic Tile
2 reasons to buy from us :
Ivory Travertine 4x4 Tumbled Tile
Ivory travertine is a type of light color natural stone quarried in Turkey. It has low variation cream and beige tones that add warmth to your interiors.
Our Premium ivory travertine tiles, mosaics, and moldings can be widely used to enhance your floor, shower, kitchen backsplash, bathroom walls, decorative wall, fireplace.
- Product: Tile
- Material Type: Travertine
- Size: 4"x4"
- Surface Type: Unfilled
- Edge Finish: Tumbled
- Thickness: 3/8"
- Color: Cream
- Coverage: 1 pc =0.11 sq.ft.
- Minimum Purchase: 50 sq. ft. or closest round-up number depending on the full box count or full tile piece count
- Item Location: California
- Design: Traditional
- Warranty*: N/A
- Usage: Commercial or Residential
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All types of Natural Stone, Tile, and Glass are a product of nature and is therefore subject to natural variation of color, shading, veins, markings, and texture from piece to piece.
- Please do not rely on these images before your order. Pictures do not necessarily depict accurate shading and variation of the whole lot.
- We recommend you to order a sample before your purchase and contact us for the current lot pictures of the product.
- Samples are Non-Returnable.
- ABSOLUTELY NO CLAIMS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR ANY REASON AFTER MATERIAL IS INSTALLED.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIAL RETURNS.
- Estimated Lead Time: 2-3 business days plus shipping.
- If you wish to order larger quantities or different amount than what is offered here, please contact us email@example.com
If an item that you wish to order a sample has more than one finish option, please leave us a note at check out page what finish you would like to receive. We usually ship 4x4 or 6x6 swatches for mosaic sample orders and 2-3 pcs of 3x6 or 4x4 for subway tiles and field tile orders. No Return on Sample Orders !
I know the sq. ft. area I want to tile. Calculate the number of tiles I need to order:
I know the size of the area I want to tile. Calculate the number of tiles I need to order:
You need units. We recommend that you order units (10% extra) to cover cuts and future repairs.